- Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota- May 2006
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA, Healthcare Administration Focus), Concordia University, Saint Paul, Minnesota May 2012
- Bachelors in Science, Med. Technology Eng. (Transitioned to PharmD), Dept. of Biological Sciences, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 2003
- Diploma in Pharmacy, Kenya Medical Training College, Kenyatta Hospital campus (KMTC)-1995
- Experience in designing and implementing public policy & resource mobilization plans
- Strong commitment to organizational growth, development, and employees’ professional growth
- Knowledge of policy advising, design, implementation, and development
- Strong familiarity with geopolitical affairs in the African region
- Experience in liaising with government authorities and other national/international NGOs
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams and leaders, quickly revise strategies to ensure continued progress towards organizational goals, undertake new or unique challenges, and build/maintain productive relationships within multi-cultural and multi-organizational environments
- Board Director (2019-2022), Kenya Environmental and Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)
- Board Director, Chairman- Research and Development Committee – 2019
- Board Director, Chairman – Human Resources committee – 2020
- Board Director, Chairman – Research and Development Committee – 2021/22
- Liaison with the Ministry of environment and national government to forward organizational agenda
- Board Director (2020-2022), Green Blue Foundation Africa (GBFA)
- Responsible for fiscal oversight.
- Acting as trustee on behalf of the foundation for members and funders.
- Establish policies and procedures and serve as the last point of appeal in grievance processes.
- Chief Executive Officer (2007-Present), Jambostar Properties Ltd., Nairobi, Kenya
- Manage real estate portfolio of the firm founded in 2007
- Jambostar is a private entity owned by shareholders under the stewardship of the CEO.
- International Customer Relations Director (the Middle East and Other Asia) (2010-2012), Allina Healthcare
- Proposed a paradigm shift sourcing customers from the Middle East through their local US-based embassies.
- Launched a partnership market plan that married the combined 11-hospital system and 67 clinics with 14 Middle Eastern Washington-based Embassies.
- In the first year alone, 425 patients were received for major surgeries attracting US$15.6 Million.
- Growth in the number of patients and dollar inflow continued to grow along a positive trajectory in subsequent years.
- Clinical Pharmacist (2006-2010), Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Allina Healthcare
- Responsibilities include Post-surgical Neuroscience, orthopedic and Spine patients, as well as Vascular and Epileptic floors.
- Mentors Coordinator- Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Med, and Pre-Nursing students.